Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A non-post

Do not look directly at her face, lest you turn to stone. That is a heinous glare.

Tonight was hockey night. Hockey night is itself not a notable event; however, it should go down on public record that my father in law Neil strapped on the skates and came out to show us a thing or two. He has some pretty mad skills with the stick.

That's going to be it for today. I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted and tired and sleepy and my tummy hurts. That's right, my tummy.

I will add a story from Jen. She was out with some friends last week when a couple guys got up to go to the bathroom. Wanting to make light of the fact that two guys were going together, she said, "You guys are going potty together!" I don't think 'potty' was her first choice of words, yet there it was. You can take the parent away from the kids, but you can't take the kids away of the parents...or something.

Day three hundred and forty five.

Dancing! Her method her was to crouch....crouch...then STAND UP REAL FAST!

Sporting the lid.

She kept saying, "Daaaaddddyyyyy!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment