Saturday, January 30, 2010

No pictures? Dave is lame.

Due to difficulties of a technical nature, there shall be no photos tonight. Sorry. Our computer was acting up, and like so many problems in my life I've decided to simply shut it down, go to bed, and assume things will magically fix themselves whilst I slumber.

We went to IKEA this morning, which is about as dull an anecdote as you can possibly drum up, except for the part where I bent down to pick up Abby and split a 12 inch gash in the back of my jeans. It was a great day to wear dark underwear and be carrying a diaper bag.

The girls were big fans of the toddler beds while we were there, and it makes me wonder if the cribs' days are numbered.

After a quick lunch and a truncated nap, we headed to the Art Sled Rally with Chris and Emily and Ella. It was fun, but we got there late and left a little early because it was rather chilly for the girls. By pure luck, we happened to stand right next to the green mouse sled that I'd taken a picture of last year for Poho365 (I put that photo up on last Saturday), so I got to meet the guy in the photo for the first time. It was a nice moment.

Kids were cute today, by and large. Lots of laughs and good times, up until the end when they turned evil. I'm not sure if I can blame them, as they were probably tired since we did wake them early from their nap; they get a freebie for that.

Day three hundred and forty eight.

1 comment:

  1. Susan and I missed you at the sledding. We got their early and had a fabulous time, but it would have been fabulouser to see the Gels family.

    ReplyDelete