Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I don't walk 3.1 miles in a week.


This picture probably captures the parenting experience the best of any I've taken. Constant motion. Random actions. Lunacy.

I'm tuckered tonight, so the pictures are doing the talking. I take solace - and may use this excuse to thwart my detractors - in the fact that the pictures are, amazingly, from today this time.


Quick props to Jen for taking the girls 'round Calhoun's 3.1 miles today. Of course, it was vital to her success that the dog be left behind, for he is the putziest of beagles. Attagirl, JJ.


Day one hundred and twenty one.



I love her hair and that whispy little pixie flair at the end that just happens naturally.



Self-portraits were the rule of the night. They both liked looking at the photos on the camera.



Abby especially liked looking at the playback. When we got to this, it was all, "Da da. Daaa daaa." I pointed out, "Abby too!". No. "Daaa daa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment