Friday, May 22, 2009

Whoops...

Oh crap, I forgot to blog last night. Actually, I did remember at one point, then the thought vanished in a flurry of mad cap packing and preparations.

Wednesday night I was up until almost 4 with Abby who had a fever and was not sleeping. It was pretty horrendous, her little limbs and head were sizzlingly hot and I spent half the time nodding off, the other half worrying endlessly about her. Not fun.

Now it's off to day care, and Jen is off across the pond in a few hours, then we head to Duluth. Busy day.

Day ninety five.

I'll make up for missing yesterday and do another tonight. My bad.

Abs loves the soccer ball, god bless her.



Lily concentrates.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to catching up on Tuesday. I even love your short ones! Susan thinks your girls are very cute!

    ReplyDelete