Friday, August 7, 2009

Hughes? ......... Hughes? ........... Hughes?

My top 10 John Hughes movie lines. A tribute list to the man who lays claim to a lot of my nostalgia. See if you can guess them all!

- "A Casio!"
- "We have seventy dollars and a pair of girl's underpants. We're safe as kittens."
- "You told me you were combing your hair!"
- "The bears."
- "Can I eat?" "I don't know. Give it a shot."
- "Well, in physics we... we talk about physics, properties of physics."
- "A lot can happen in a year. You could come back as a completely normal person."
- "Wood's expensive. Words are cheap."
- "I do not play with my balls." (that's all Steve's delivery, though)
and my favorite...
- "What country do you think this is?"

I look forward to the day, 18 years or so in the wavy future, when the girls can compile their own list, and I can explain to them why the 80's was the Greatest Decade.

Today I goofed off during dinner and made the girls laugh really hard. There is no topping the feeling of making your kids laugh, so I'll just leave today's post at that.

Day one hundred and seventy three.

Jen found that using the flash totally makes her eyes suuuper blue.

Bow to the almightly LeapFrog!

I won't even attempt a caption.

No comments:

Post a Comment