Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No pictures of the kids...sorry, but we all just need a break from that crap, don't we? It's agreed.


Jen and I, just 10 months (..and, ahem, 8 years) ago.

My hard drive is full. It is bursting...a geeky green goo spurts from the front of my computer with every picture I save, every mp3 I download. So, I've been going through our old folders and deleting large swaths of photos.


Here's one of the oldest photos of us that was already up on the computer. Anything earlier than this (and including this, which is scanned) is film. It's from Brazil, shortly after we were married. My hair is a gorgeous mop of brown virility, and that makes me sad because I'm losing it, and even sadder that I care.


Jen hasn't aged a day.


I figured there's got to be some burnout from all the kid pictures, so I thought I'd do a throwback.

I'm quite exhausted, which is inexplicable because my Dad has helped me out every night. Nevertheless, I wanted to bail on an entry here, so we took some very good video tonight, figuring that could do the talking for me. After an hour of trying and tearing some additional hair out (precious hair!), I gave up uploading the video. It just...wouldn't work. Maybe I'll buy one of those new fangled Apple computers, where everything works properly. White jumpsuit, nike sneakers, and free kool aid with every purchase.

Fine day. Kids were in great moods. Lily is quite enamored of her Papa, as she was with Grandma Marj and Grandpa Neil. That's a fun thing to watch.

I will spoil one cute part of the video: this happened yesterday as well (a repeat skill!)...I was playing the body-part-naming game with Abby, and she wasn't getting anything. Until I said, "Where's your bee bo?" and she went right for the bellybutton. Today I did the same thing, and she proceeded to try to rip her jammies off to get at the sweet sweet bellybutton. Our little girl.

Day one hundred and five? I think?

[no...one hundred and six..]

1 comment:

  1. Nice, now I feel like watching the x-files. Maybe it's the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete