Friday, May 29, 2009

My final day of kidlessness(ness)

I didn't get any text-based info from the 'rents-in-law about the day, but I did get some nice pictures, so I'm just going to roll with that.

Unless you want me to break down my day as a single non-parent again. Do you!?? I didn't think so.

I will regurgitate a bit of info I heard on the news today. I'm not sure if this info was for MN or nationwide, but the last quarter there were more bike sales than car sales. Go recession!

Day one hundred and threeeeee...aaaah ah ah ah ah (that's The Count from sesame street in case that didn't translate..)

Not sure what was going on here. Obviously some sort of relaxation exercise on the couch.

The girls in the cutest outfits they have. So cute. They're sporting some new boots, thanks to Marj and Neil. Very stylish.


Lily was helping in the garden; hopefully she was more helpful than when she helped me tear the leaves off my sedums.


Smiles have been few and far between from her the last few days I saw them, so it's great to see this sort of photo. I get to see them tomorrow, and that's a good thing. For all of us, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment