Sunday, December 20, 2009

Late night.

Grandpa came by today to drop off the girls' Christmas gift....a brand new kitchen playset!! It's pretty awesome, actually; it makes boiling/sizzling noises when you put pans on it.

It's quarter to one, and we've just returned from my company's holiday party. I consider it an amazing perk to be in a position that I get to have a holiday party. We did a bit of bowling, had some drinks, and played laser tag...laser tag! How awesome is that? I think it's important for the girls to know that their parents ditched them tonight so that we could play laser tag. For the record, when we were starting the game I asked Jen if we should be on opposite teams or the same team. She said, "Same team!" Aww. She likes me. She could never shoot me.

We definitely had a good time, it was a fun night. I, however, bowled my worst game ever; it was somewhere in the 80's. Just miserable.

The girls were left in the fantastically generous hands of Jen, a fellow MBAite from the Carlson School, who is awesome with our kids. Thanks Jen!

That's it. We're off to bed, so I can get up in 5 hours and chase the morons around the house again.

Day three hundred and six

Lily learning to "cook".

No comments:

Post a Comment