Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving at the speed of idiocy.

Sometimes this party cruise likes to drop it into high gear. Wheeeeeee!

The better part of my day was spent wrastling my gutters into shape with brothers Steve and Mark, both first rate people for helping me out for the infinityth time with house stuff. We moved my downspout, a perfectly helpless piece of my gutter that wasn't hurting anybody being where it was. However, the new deck needs to be finished, and it was in the way, so off it went.

When all the gutters that needed to be moved had been moved, we took the girls for a walk. We were debating on going or not, since it was rather dreary and we are rather lazy. It turned out to be a nicely serendipitous decision, since we ran into Joanne and Amy - aka 2/7th of the powderhorn365 photographer staff - and their kids at the playground. Lily tried out many of the various entertainments; Abby cried instantly when I pulled her from the swing. She loves the swing. If life could exist solely in some sort of state of swinging, she would be a happy clam. Even after 40 minutes there, she wasn't thrilled about leaving. She came around soon, when we promised to buy her a swing and install it in her crib.

Day two hundred and forty.

Cantaloupe, meet your doom.

I'm all about motion shots today. Lily enjoyed teetering AND tottering with me. It was mutual.

I almost suffered a concussion getting this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment