Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lazy blogging...bad Daddy.

Luck was with me as I caught this image of Lily at the very moment when a very hearty laugh turned the corner for a very hearty cry. I don't recall her having a good reason for being upset; it was as if the laugh itself made her sad.

Abby looks...almost kinda suave? That's how track suits make you feel. Particularly so when they're emblazoned with "Adorable" across the front. Bada-bing!

I squandered most of the night doing dishes and watching old Office reruns. In brief:

- Lily chased a butterfly around the yard today. She also happily munched a bean that I pulled off the vine.
- Both kids shared some flowers with our neighbor, Esther.
- Neither kid was happy that I wouldn't spray them with the hose again.
- Abby poured three glasses of water right into her face. She does this from time to time, but what made this notable is that she actually thought it was funny instead of crying about it.

Sorry it's a short one tonight.

Day two hundred and eighteen.

Abby spotted in the wild behind the sumac.

Caught in the act.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, cause I've seen that laughing slowly turning to crying look on Jenny too.........

    ReplyDelete