Saturday, August 22, 2009

A missed day and now a short one.

Cram it, Mommy.

Yup, I missed a day. And to add to my shortcomings, I'm going to keep this brief and easy and businesslike by reporting on some twinly stats.

The girls had their 18 month pediatrician appointment on Friday. This trip included a hepatitis innoculation shot thing. These shots tend to have random, unpredicatable side-effects on the kids. On Friday night, Lily woke up abruptly at 10:30 and stayed up for an hour. At 12:30, she woke up once more and stayed awake until 3. Her mood was chipper, she simply was not tired.

Here are some facts n' figures from the doctor's:

Lily:
- 25 pounds, 7 oz. (66th percentile)
- 32 1/4 inches long (again, 66th. So consistent)
- 48.4 cm head circumference (91th percentile. I've always had a huge head)

Abby:
- 17 pounds 6 ox (.03rd percentile. point zero three, in case that didn't compute for you)
- 27 3/4 inches long (.12nd % Getting better.)
- 45.8 cm head (28th percentile. Yay head size!)

That's the long and short and heavy and light.

Day one hundred and eighty eight.

Mommy and Abs.

Jen took this shot, and I kinda like it, but I look 49 years old.

I almost blinded myself getting this shot, when a bit of wind moved the flower as I was looking through the viewfinder.
It would be a much more dramatic picture if it was just the one sunflower without the stuff in the foreground, but that would have required an assistant. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Dave , You like someone I've seen on 1st street near the Cozy Bar in Duluth

    ReplyDelete