Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The mystery of a good night.

Abby doing her impersonation of the little girl at the end of "Poltergeist". Too obscure a reference?

Lily the easily distracted faith healer.

I did a little stretch of the night with the kids a la mode (no Jen). The best moment came at the end, when Lily was becoming increasingly more whiny and insufferable. She kept moping around, whimpering forlornly. Finally I pulled her into my lap and held her, and she latched her legs around my chest and buried her head in my neck and started to doze.

The worst moment came when the girls kept calling me "Mommy" during dinner.

By that, you can easily ascertain that tonight was a better night than last by an enormous margin.

Now to sit and figure out exactly what variable caused it. More milk? More sleep? Less bee-bo? We'll never know.

Day one hundred and eighty four.

Checking out the hood. Playing with some corn.

I'm not sure if she has an acorn in her right cheek or what.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment