Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeling blah.

I'm feeling rather ill right now. Illness has come to mean a much different thing than when I was a kid. When I get sick now, it's a strange, "blah" thing that just makes me want to sleep for days and not do anything at all. And I get seriously achy. My upper back is throbbing right now. And I can't control my temperature...I'm freezing one second and sweating the next. I feel like a gecko.

This is my continued excuse for not writing much. My apologies. This morning, Jon and Suze came by and had pastries and coffee. They brought their new dog Sadie, a very cute dog who ran circles around Olly. Our staid beagle dealt with the puppy excitement for a few minutes, then curled up on the bench, choosing to remain clear of the fray.

Abby got some frosting stuck in her hair, and Sadie tried to eat her head, in a cute puppy way.

Day one hundred and eighty nine.

Brownie.



Blondie.


Footie.


Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment