Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goats!

It's 11:19. I'm out of words. Having the girls in Duluth has dried up my well of zany kid anecdotes, and I think a third straight post about miscarriages would be cruelly macabre.

Unable to write either about having kids or not having them, then, I'm forced to take the night off. The Stalkers bailed me out by sending some entertaining shots from Island Lake and the Duluth Zoo.

Day one hundred and ninety three.

Oh. My. God. Look. At. That. Size. Difference.

(I. Find. It. Charming. To. Emphasize. Points. This. Way.)



Lily, in happier times when she still had her entire right arm.
Rumor has it, Abby was in love with the goats. Who doesn't love goats??


Lily powered cars go 120 mpg (miles per "gah")


"But I want a goat NOW!"
"Absolutely, Veruca, first thing in the morning."

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment