Thursday, May 14, 2009

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep (gah!) beep beep

Our little walker. Sometimes, when I chase her down, she comes close to actually running, kinda.

I'm having a bowl of Vitamin D cereal right now. Its deliciousness is astounding.

Jen's first day off for summer break went exactly as you'd expect: day care called at 1pm and demanded that we take Abby and her 102 degree temperature home for the day. So really Jenner got a good 5 hours off.

My day was fine. I spent a bit of time reading the CVR from the Colgan crash in Buffalo. I'm amazed that pulling the nose up and retracting the flaps is the wrong response to a shaker/pusher event. Ah, but I digress, this blog is about parenting, right? Right-o.

Jen had a thingity thing tonight, so I was outnumbered by the morons again. They were kind to me; I'm even starting to think that I might be prepared for Jen's Europe trip which is fast approaching.

Later on I met up with my fellow Powderhorn 365 photographers; it's cool to recap after 6 months of the project. We all have had some interesting experiences in the pursuit of our daily photos. It's fun to hear the anecdotes and thoughts from my cohorts.

Funny story: Lily loves to play with my keys, which includes a car key fob. At some point yesterday, she's giving my keys the business (which I was only dimly aware of), and in the meantime I'm so annoyed because some jerk won't turn off his car alarm. How obnoxious. Odd that the horn sounds just like mine...Yeah, I totally forgot my car has a panic thing. Push the lock button for 4 seconds, and it shall beep like crazy. Lily has decided that the most fun part of my keys is to do exactly that, because she's done it 3 times since.

I think I'll sell my car.

Day eighty eight.

Self portrait.

This was taken right after Jen left, she was so upset. Jen should never leave.

Another self portrait, tongues and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment