Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm too tired to title this thing.

It's 12:20...this will not be a notable entry, I think.

Good day, for the most part. Abby is definitely sick-ish. She's not terribly ill, no high fever or vomity repeats of last night. Yet her tiny little face would go from smile to wailing so fast, it was obvious something was wrong. Her tiny little appetite was even tinier than usual. If there's anything positive about it all, it's that she hasn't been waking up at night, which is just really cool of her; I'm making a mental note to take her out for ice cream in a few years as thanks.

We made ourselves busy with stir fry after the kids retired, then dishes (does this thrill anyone yet?), then I braved the roads to go help Bryan and Tracy move a washer/dryer set to their basement. I rule like that; I should say, though, that I really like driving in crappy conditions, so it's all good. I did come rather close to sideswiping someone, which was alarming, but the deft moves of the Subaru prevailed once more.

So now, I just got back home, and that's the day. Woo hoo. In honor of the 6 or 7 inch snowfall outside, here's an old (duh) shot from warmer days. I always thought this shot was strange and surreal. Maybe it's Olly's pose..

From a little photo shoot last fall.

Day eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment