Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baaaaath Tiiiiiiiiiime!!!....snore.

If you read yesterday's post, you'll know how I feel about bath time. It exhausts me. Tonight was bath night. Hence, I'm exhausted.

The lure of idleness is just too great, so I'm going to cop out and rely on a few photos to speak for me this evening.

One quick note: I've heard from a few people that had trouble posting a comment here. Let me say for the record that I now, after having made myself familiar with it, quite loathe this website. It's painfully unintuitive. Anyway...if you want to post a comment, you can list yourself as "anonymous" in the drop down menu, or use "name/url" and leave the url part blank. Good luck...comment away on my lameness.

I practiced this on yesterday's post, then found out that I can't delete comments; now there's a comment that says "blah blah blah". I'm learning to hate blogger.

Day nine.

Lily listens as I explain Ed Grimly.


Abs and a ducky.

The Lily-pad.

Mommy and Abigail are squeaky clean. Abby loves the mirror.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....I'm commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you're not doing this on a professional level is beyond me. There are not many people you can continue down the page with, but, as always, I'm entertained. The bottle picture is classic. I'm thinking of blowing that up to an 8x10 and hanging it first thing as you walk in our door. Maybe I'll get a picture of a cup, sipee, and bottle though. On the nook, I think its a midwestern thing. I never heard any of that rifraf on the west coast, which, of course, is the best coast. Spit up vs throw up, easy, smell it. Spit up is like walking through a rose garden compared to throw up. That should sum it up. Glad you all are doing well.

    Stimpson

    ReplyDelete