Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jumping in the cribs

Jen chucked the kids in the car today and dragged them down to my work. yay! That's the good news...the bad is that they were a little shy. Those little monkeys are in a leg/crotch burrowing phase; new places and people send them into us like little ostriches. Which I think is fantastic, and is a piece of their playbook that I'll be borrowing for future unsavory situations. Let's see my dentist work on that cavity with my arms wrapped around his legs and my face buried in his crotch.

To nobody's surprise, the kids lightened up and turned on the charm right as they were leaving.

Tonight was hockey night, where I go out and play hockey, hence the name. Fast becoming my favorite part of hockey night is the post-hockey shower. There is a magical something about a piping hot shower after a cold-weather sport. Lovely.
Day three hundred and thirty eight.

Bounce bounce bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment