Monday, November 9, 2009

This is a post.

A box of shoes makes Abs happy.

Another Monday class, another family member comes to help me with the girls. This time, Papa (aka my Dad) came over for the long haul. I don't think it's a coincidence that the girly girls were in stupendous moods; if it were only me tonight, they might have had their way with me, leaving me a flinching, snivelling wreck curled into the fetal position in the corner. Having a grandparent around seems to have a mollifying effect on them.

For example, Papa was able to comb Lily's hair for around 1o minutes. I can't comb Lily's hair for 3 seconds, but somehow she enjoyed his version. Abby tended to be a little shy and clingy, but she did enjoy giving kisses to the sheep that he was using as a puppet.

Tomorrow, Jen gets her turn at solo parenting for the week, as I'm off to Louisville for a work-related photoshoot.

Day two hundred and seventy six.

Lily getting the makeover.

Abby, busted looking at my flash.

The comb was turned on Papa in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment