Saturday, October 24, 2009

More lazy blogging from me.

There should be no doubt that, since I'm including a picture of grass, I haven't taken any shots of the girls lately. My excuses for today include:

1. I spent the day helping Jen's brother move.
2. I still feel pretty rotten with flu-like symptoms (this excuse in tandem with excuse #1 should serve to illuminate what a great person I am, and will assuage your anger in my bloggy shortcomings.)

Jen had the girls up until 4ish. I'm not sure what motherly magic she worked on them, but they were hilarious the whole afternoon. In a nutshell, a lot like Jen's post from yesterday, just continued. The moments of pure ugliness are still there - they both want a toy, there is pushing and crying - but there's a lot more loving interaction.

And that kiss in the bathtub yesterday was stellar.

Day two hundred and sixty.

No comments:

Post a Comment