Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lilysaurus.

This photo is of Jen and her dad from yesterday night. Had I been thinking, I would have gotten a picture of my dad, who was over tonight. Then we could have had a grandpa theme.

Yeah, so...Lily was crazy tonight. It all started pretty easily enough, some snacks were had, the mood was light and conversation was babbly. She asked to colour (I have to spell it the British way, or my boss will fire me for poor grammar), and that went well for a little bit, as we and my dad looked on.

Then Lily started drawing on the table. It's a plastic kid's table, and it comes right off, but we're still trying to set some boundaries, so we told her, "no". She lost it. Inconsolable, for like an hour.

Then we gave them a bath, and afterwards she was pretty much okay again. Better than okay. She actually gave my dad a big good night kiss for bedtime. Abby did too, but that means a little less as she's pretty fast and loose with those lips of hers.

That's about the whole night. Misery-victory-repeat. It's a roller coaster.

Sorry I didn' t have more pictures tonight.

Day two hundred and sixty five.

No comments:

Post a Comment