Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today's blog has been brought to you by the city Cincinnati and the number 2



Cincinnati, so you have a mental picture of where the girls (and us) are for the next few days.




We will be leaving soon after Dave gets home from work today. The car is almost completely packed, just some odds and ends left to do. But those odds and ends have a tendency to take longer than one thinks, so this blog post is going to be quite short.




For those of you with children...do any of you know of any tips for speeding up the process of packing for small children? I keep thinking that I will get faster at it, I even write out lists to help me, and yet it always takes forever. I don't understand. They are small, their stuff is small...why does it take so long to gather it all up and throw it in the car? Hmmm, it's a mystery.




Day one hundred thirty seven...I think. Maybe one hundred and thirty eight? Whatever...it's half-way through 2009.


(sorry about no pictures...I only have a couple minutes left to finish packing before the stinkers wake from their nap).





No comments:

Post a Comment