Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I figured out where Abby's food intake goes...

Dave is out readying himself to play guitar in an upcoming wedding, so I thought I'd do him a favor and write a good blog entry. Abby had other thoughts though and decided to stay up late. So I'll tell you one quick, cute twin thing from the day and then I'm going to bed.

I took the girls to Minnehaha Park today to sit in the shade and play. We were all sitting on a blanket. Lily sat behind her sister and spent a couple minutes calling her sister's name "Abb....ee" and leaning over to see Abby's face and saying hi--making Abs smile every time. She then attempted to hug her (I think) from behind--she kept putting her hands on Abby's shoulders and pulling her closer to her. At one point I thought Lily was pushing Abby, so I told her to be gentle. She then petted Abby's back as though she was the dog--very gently. It's so fun to see them interacting more and more each day.

Also, Abby eats constantly. She's insatiable. Where does it go? Well, she pooped 4 times today--three times before lunch. That's some digestive system. That's it, I'm going to bed now.


Day one hundred and fifty seven


Like many toddlers, Lily doesn't take the word "no" lightly. It's simultaneously heartbreaking, frustrating, and funny--like so many moments in parenthood.



Fortunately, when not being told no, Lily generally has this goof-ball look on her face. I love it.



Abby eating. Go Figure.


Abby, looking like she doesn't fully trust the photographer.





No comments:

Post a Comment