Monday, June 8, 2009

*Insert whip/whoosh sound here


Sneakily does the little house monkey try to nip a jade leaf from the greenery.

When I'm spoon feeding the girls, I will at times make a whipping/whooshing sound when I bring the next spoonful up to their mouths. The sound is essentially the two-part whipping sound, only without the second "Tsssch" portion. "Wwwhhhuuuuoouuogghhh". I always make it throaty and loud, and it has a great success rate for making them laugh and eat the bite.

A couple days ago I was feeding them something, but there was no spoon in sight, it was all finger food. For no particular reason, with no warning, I did the sound: "Wwwhhhhoooouugh". Abby's mouth popped wide open in an instant.

Pavlov would be proud.



Bonus content! I hate Dateline NBC's Keith Morrison, like, a lot. But I also love him and, like the proverbial car wreck that his reporting is, I can't stop watching. I just watched 13 minutes of Dateline tonight and promptly vomited; that's the body's natural response to Keith Morrison. I found a nice SNL parody of him and added it below. Good times. If you know who Keith Morrison is. If not...maybe not very funny.



Day one hundred and thirteen.







Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment