Thursday, April 23, 2009

Staying up late--new trend?


One of the first photos of the girls together--seems like just yesterday...

Today is one of those days when I didn't get to hang out with the girls much because I went out tonight. Actually, I got to hang with Abby for a couple hours when she went to the doctor, but that was this morning and it seems so long ago now. Papa (Dave's dad) and Steve (Dave's brother), along with Steve's kids Maya and Oliver, graciously came over and babysat the kids so I could go out. Very sweet. And they got to see more of the girls than they (or I) anticipated because apparently the little buggers decided to make it another extended bedtime. I'd feel bad, but since Papa has been in Florida and it's been two months since he saw the girls, I'm actually glad that some quality time could be had.

Getting back to that I got to hang out with Abs for a couple hours today...I sometimes feel guilty that Abby gets individual mom and/or dad time because of all of her many, many appointments. Lily never really gets one-on-one time with us. I want to make more of an effort to give her that but I don't know when, there are so few hours in the day. And speaking of hours in the day, since I went out and it is late, this is it for tonight's post. If you find yourself disappointed, I understand, but I don't apologize. I already did so in advance (refer to this past Sunday's post). So goodnight and don't worry--Dave returns tomorrow!

Day 67 (Probably--I keep forgetting what number I'm on)


My very talented mother painted the girls' room with classic Winnie-the-Pooh (easier to see if you click on the picture to enlarge it). This is Owl's tree in the corner of the room. (It's not in this picture, but my equally talented father made a little shelf in the corner for Owl to sit on).

Eeyore (he hides behind the chair in the corner).


Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet too!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment