Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think Lily could get a ticket in a 15 mph zone.

Lily at Ella's birthday party. Bluest. Eyes. Ever.

Unable to shake this funky health doledrum that I'm stuck in, I'm going to take this one off.

I will say, briefly, how very excited and proud I am of Abby. Bursting. She is starting to pull herself up onto her knees without aid, sometimes while getting her face licked off by the dogs. In addition, she is standing up at tables in a vastly more relaxed manner, and I even caught her moving her legs around and standing with one leg bent. Not newsworthy for kids her age, I know; but her pace is agonizingly glacial, and every time she progresses a bit, it's a beautiful thing. And it lets us remember that she is progressing, which we forget when the frustration sets in.

Lily still hasn't walked yet, but I still think it should happen within a couple weeks. I was saying that 4 weeks ago. In the meantime, she can crawl so fast I am thinking of renting a radar gun. I'd put her at about 20 mph.

Repeat pictures again (the nerve!) today. I will now relax on the couch, reading and listening to Wheat on the current; but I will do so in dismal shame of my slackerness.

Day thirty seven.

Scenes from a porch.

See the glint? Troublemaker.

See the red hair? Troublemaker. Just like her red-headed aunts Tracey and Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment