Tuesday, February 16, 2010

False stop.


Okay, this is not going to be the last post. I had a very clear idea in my head about what the last post would be, but many circumstances have conspired against me, and rather than bash my head against the keys in futility, I'm going to defer until tomorrow. My time at the computer started with the shocking (re: out of the blue, for us) news that some friends of ours are to be divorcing...so my head was already not in a great spot. Then I was thwarted time and time again by technology in my pursuit of doing some video, and before long I came to realize that my jaw was aching because I was so tense, and that is one of the worst states of mind to be in. I'd rather not have the last post be something I cranked out while miserable. Recall the old adage: never blog angry.

In the interim, while you wait for tomorrow's post (possibly the last, but at this point who really knows?), please enjoy some leftover pictures from our time in Duluth. Just because they're leftovers doesn't mean they're not quality, though.

Day three hundred and sixty something.

She locomoted pretty well in that bulbous getup.

Wheeee!!! Lily looks miserable, but wouldn't stop asking for more. Abby looked like she was enjoying it immensely, but quickly opted to walk. Kids = no sense


Look at that sled-pulling form. Loose knees...taught buttocks...arched back...quite striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment