Friday, November 27, 2009

Yak. Flush. Repeat.

Abby, that little petri dish, successfully passed her illness from Wendesday on to me. Yesterday I was fine. Went to bed, couldn't sleep. Sharp abdominal pains. Gas. Lots of trips to the bathroom. Then this morning I threw up. A lot.

I can't blame Abby. I did my best to try and make her feel better, so I'm sure there was plenty of chances for some transfer of germs. Kisses are bad like that.

Holidays are great for sharing illnesses.

I can't say much about the day, really, it was a haze for me. The girls were fairly amusing, the little I saw of them. The rest of the family, they're pretty amusing too. Maniacs, all of them.

Even though I took yesterday off, I was going to write a little something and I forgot. I was going to say how un-holiday it felt not having Christy and Steve and Andred and Matthew here. It's hard shaking the feeling that there should be 4 more people adding to the anarchy. So yeah: we all miss them and wish they were here.

Day two hundred and eighty something.

No comments:

Post a Comment