Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another post about counting. Thrilling!

Glamour shot! Work it, girlfriend!

I think she was barking here, which she does very cutely out the side of her mouth.

Me: "One."
Abby: "twoo"
Me: "No, I want you to repeat it. Say, 'one'."
Abby: "twoooo. freeee....foouuuur"
Me: "One"
Abby: "Sixxxxx, niine, BEN!"
Me: "Good job! Let's start back at the beginning. One?"
Abby: "Two, free, sissss, BEN!"
Me: "Abby, say, 'one'. Just say, 'one'."
Abby: "Twoooooo. Fiiiiiifffee. Blooooorg."
Me: "One one one one oneoneoneoneone!"
Abby: (long pause) "....twooo...free...fuuuuur."

(not much later at all)

Jen: (talking to me or the girls, I can't recall) "Excuse me"
Abby: (pitch perfect; first time she's ever heard the words) "Scuse me."

Are you for real, little Blondie?

Day two hundred and twenty seven.

Powdered monkey legs.

Sprinkle monkey gingerly with oatmeal. Enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment