Friday, March 13, 2009

Montréal en vingt-cinq heures? Oui.



Lily, as she was when we captured her: naked and on hardwood floors.


Faithful readers will have noticed that we missed a day. I've already received word that the blog is no longer aptly named, and heretofore should be known as 364 days of twins. Hilarious.


I'm going to let yesterday not count, though, thanks to a technicality. My work had me head to Montreal yesterday to take pictures in a simulator. This may sound glamorous; it was not. Very very cramped, very dark, and we (me and Tim from Aerosim) worked from 9pm til 3am. After a few hours sleep, we were off to Bombardier to shoot an airplane, some parts of which turned out to be even more cramped than the simulator. But this is all neither here nor there...


I told Jen all about the blog, and she was very enthusiastic. She took photos. She prepared funny quips. But I didn't allow her access to the blog; so, unable to post anything and with me busy ramming my head into the overhead panel of the Challenger 605, the blog skipped a day. Worse things have happened.


Now she's lost her muse, and does not feel like writing. And I'm tired. But herein are some of Jen's pictures from the day.

Day twenty six


ps. Robert Loggia rules so much.



Abby loves her ears.




Again, the hand is up by the ears. A little more tired here, though.




Lily holds the box down, lest it fly away.



Abby playing with a leapfrog thingy that is like crack for both of them.


Abby


The dogs.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment