Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

"This is ground control to Major Nerd..."

Father's day today. Hmm... I don't feel any different.

Jen watched the girls for most of the day while I golfed one of the worst rounds I've ever played with my Dad, father-in-law, and brother-in-law. Still, nice day, and we didn't get rained on (much), which was quite lucky for us.

The humidity is no doubt shorting my brain, because I'm at a serious loss for things to write. Girls are fine. Crazy monkeys. Good moods for the most part. Rash in the crotchety area is not going away, so they'll be headed to the doctor soon.

That's what happens when I can't think of any sage wisdom to write: you get rash updates. Be very grateful this is not a webcam sort of venue.

Day one hundred and twenty six.

This is Abby. She will eat your nose if you're not careful.


I shot this on the fly from the hip, got lucky with a pretty nice photo with the sun and a very moist looking daughter.


I kept hearing something wood rolling around on the floor today. Rooooooll...stop. Roooooooooooooollstop. The reason finally showed himself.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment