Friday, May 8, 2009

Doubled over in pain...my position for the night.

I don't know if I caught something nasty or ate something unfortunate, but I spent a good portion of the day today on the toilet. I feel like somebody is stabbing my lower intestine with a weed eater. Since our friend Chris was recently emancipated from his appendix, I'm wondering if it is contagious.

The good tidings from today: Abby is now crabbity-crab walking around things. I picked her up at day care, and they said she just started doing it and wouldn't stop. Sure enough, I brought her home and she stepped a good 3 feet across the coffee table. Apparently she's decided to catch on to things faster now.

As for Lily, I noticed tonight that her nose was letting some snot loose. A minute or so later, before I could even address the issue, she had found a kleenex and was wiping it off herself. How freaking cool is that? My girls. So amazing. I also heard her at one point saying, "Hi...hi...hi," very softly. I turned to look, and she had the phone up to her ear. Ouch. Now my intestines are on fire and my heart is breaking, too.

I'm off to rehydrate myself.

Day eighty two.

Abbityabbityabbityabbityabbity




Lilylilylilylilylilylilylilylilylily

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better by now. Yuck! And by the way, if your Lily can get a Kleenex and wipe her nose, why can't my 8-year-old?

    ReplyDelete